Please note that admission requirements for enrollment in the program differ from requirements for OMCP certification.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess word processing and internet skills.
- Be fluent in the English language (including reading and writing).
- Have a familiarity with how online programs work and comfort in using them.
- Be computer literate, have reliable internet access and a valid email account. (Please note personal email accounts are preferred as they are less likely to trigger fire walls and spam filters.)
- Meet the computer technical requirements specifications.
- Pay tuition in full or have a loan certified for tuition amount only.
- DMi of Virginia much be notified of loan status and/or full payment before granting student access to program.
- Admission is discretionary. DMi of Virginia admissions requires students be a least 18 years of age and meet minimum suitability standards.
DMi of Virginia reserves the exclusive right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to withhold registration or require withdrawal from the program of any student or applicant.
The materials used in this course, including video lessons, workbooks, quizzes and tests, are copyrighted. They are intended for individual use by registered students. Unauthorized or illegal use, or attempted unauthorized or illegal use, of these materials may result in a suspension and/or cancellation of the user’s account.
In order to receive a certificate from DMi of Virginia students must successfully complete the required modules (shown below) in this program with a score of 80% or higher on the final assessment test for each module. All students must complete the Entry Courses (1 & 2), and you may choose any 6 of the Advanced Courses (3-11) to complete your certificate. All Short Courses are optional.