|Digital Media Marketing Program
(7 course bundle)
||$99.00* Per Course
- Social Media Marketing + Foundations
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) + Foundations
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Marketing Techniques + Foundations
- Conversion Optimization + Foundations
- Mobile Marketing + Foundations
- Web Analytics + Foundations
- Content Marketing + Foundations.
|*DMM Certification Courses – You’ll have 6 months to complete the seven online foundational courses. At the completion, you can test for you OMCA.
The practitioner courses will prepare you take the OMCP in one of several disciplines
(see descriptions below) The average completion time for each course is 70 hours
|* PD Courses – Some of the courses are conducted in the classroom over a period of hours, days or weeks (see schedule). The day and time(s) are indicated in the course/training description.
You can register (24/7), by phone at 800.548.8579 Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding national holidays).
Payment is due in full upon prior to starting the program online or before the classroom start date. Payment plans are available. Call to discuss your plan.
There are no books required for this program. Study guides for each module will be available for self-download.
There are no refunds given for any online courses or classroom.
Registration is ongoing; you can start the program when convenient for you.
- Register for this program and pay in full or make payment arrangements.
- Upon returning the signed program policy, expect to receive an email from the DMi of Virginia program manager within five business days (excluding national holidays) containing information log-in instructions.
- Please note personal email accounts are preferred as they are less likely to trigger fire walls and spam filters.
- Log-in and begin coursework.
- Please note the 12 months of access begins on the date the access email is sent from DMi of Virginia. There is a calendar within the learning system to assist you with keeping track of time remaining in your 12 month window to complete the program.
- REGISTER ONLINE using a credit card with our secure, real-time registration system. Add the course to your shopping cart and follow the instructions for checking out. 2. Register by phone at 800.548.8579 between 8:00am to 5:00pm Eastern time (excluding holidays).
There are no refunds or cancellations for online courses.
A one-time 60 day extension may be granted to students who demonstrate in writing (via email to email@example.com) the reason required to complete the program. Requests will be considered by the Program Manager and a response will be delivered via email within 7 business days (excluding national holidays). It is at the discretion of the Program Manager to determine if the situation warrants an extension.
If an extension is granted the student must complete the program within 60 days. No further extensions will be granted. If a student cannot finish the program within that extension window, and desires to finish the program, they will be responsible for purchasing the program again in its entirety at full tuition.
Please consult an accountant concerning this matter.
Our Digital Marketing Certificate Programs are non-credit (not degree applicable); therefore, they are NOT eligible for federal education loans. DO NOT SUBMIT FAFSA FORMS for these programs. Some of our programs may offer payment plans. For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
No loans (Wells Fargo Graduate loan, Sallie Mae Smart Option Undergraduate loan, etc.) can be construed to imply any degree-seeking status for students of DMi of Virginia. DMi of Virginia courses are non-credit.
DMi of Virginia will not certify (approve) loan amounts greater than the amount of the tuition regardless of the amount approved by the lending agency. DMi reserves the right to reject any loan which exceeds the tuition amount. DMi will not be responsible for refunding monies in excess of the tuition. Students needing to secure loan funding for books or other items in relation to the program are responsible for making separate loan arrangements with the funding agency. No loan funds will be refunded to the student. Should a student choose to borrow less than the tuition amount, the balance must be paid prior to the close of the registration period.
Other Funding: The funding options listed below may not be applicable to all programs at this time. Please contact the organization offering the funding to see if you qualify and if the funds can be used for the program in which you are interested.