Integrated marketing refers to coordination and integration of all the methods of brand promotion and marketing efforts to promote your product or service directly to your target audience. The goal is increased sales and maximum cost effectiveness.
Integrated Marketing Includes:
- A plan – All successful marketing efforts begin with a will thought out and written plan.
- The Corner Stone – Involves a detailed analysis of both the product/service as well as the target market. It is essential. Understanding the brand, its offerings and end-users. In this phase, you must know the needs, attitudes and expectations of the target customers – the persona, while paying close attention to the market and your competitor’s activities.
- The Company Culture – The features and value of products and services ought to be in line with the work culture of the organization and how it relates to its customers.
- Brand Focus – Brand Focus represents the identity of the brand.
- Customer Experience – Customer experience refers to what the customers feel as they see and interact with the brand. This includes packaging, logos, collateral material and the overall look of the brand.
- Communication Channels – Include various modes and channels for promoting a particular brand such as advertising, direct selling, promoting through social media such as Facebook, or twitter
- Print Media Promotions – Promoting your brand through various promotional tools such as trade magazines, personal selling and so on. Organizations must strengthen their relationship with customers and external clients.
- Data Analysis – Organizations must keep a regular track on customer feedbacks, reviews and how they engage with your digital channels.
Integrated marketing enables all aspects of marketing mix to work in concert to promote a particular product or service effectively to a targeted audience.